Responsibilities and skills:
- Responsible for reviewing, matching, and entering invoices in the accounting database.
- Work with operations to ensure purchase orders are received timely and are coded to correct accounts.
- Create new vendors in database and update vendor information as needed.
- Monitor AP Aging and determine weekly items to pay based on the invoice date and terms.
- Process weekly check run and mail checks.
- Scan invoices to SharePoint and maintain documents for all areas of Accounts Payable.
- Monitor the AP email inbox and correspond with vendors as required.
- Process EFT and ACH payments and ensure amounts are entered timely into the database.
- Post daily Accounts Payable batches in Great Plains.
- Responsible for annual 1099 process.
- Possesses strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Capable of working both independently and in teams, as needed.
- Willingly provides insight, suggestions, and methods to better the company.
- Proactively take on other tasks, as needed.
- Complete tasks accurately and on time.
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience.
- Recent experience with Great Plains preferred.
- Strong Excel skills