Market Equipment (www.marketequip.com) is the only company in the Inland Northwest that has your refrigeration needs covered from start to finish specializing in installation, service, and repair of industrial and commercial refrigeration systems. We have been in business for over 50 years and work with some of the most prominent supermarket and grocery chains in the US covering Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Utah, and Montana. Our company has built its reputation by delivering superior value to its customers/partners and being versatile in the breadth of brands it supports while providing quality installations to its clients’ needs.
As a Dispatcher with Market Equipment, you will be the first point of contact for our commercial clients as they reach out to open a contract, schedule preventative maintenance, request emergency repair work, or follow-up on an existing work order. You will be vital in creating new work orders and coordinating service HVAC / Refrigeration technicians to various commercial sites. Attention to detail is imperative, as is the ability to multitask while on the phone and operating various computer programs.
Our growing team is seeking a caring Dispatcher for the Spokane, Washington area.
- Evaluate work loads and schedule service work in a way that best utilizes manpower and maximizes profits.
- Relay accurate information to technicians, ensuring prompt & quality customer experiences
- Record the results of each service call and create report summaries for service managers
- Be professional and establish customer rapport, encouraging repeat business
- Resolve customer issues and complaints to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ability to use a computer and other office technology
- Effective telephone and administrative skills
- Familiar with data entry systems
- Precise written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Adaptable and strategic
- 2+ years in phone-based customer service or previous dispatch experience a plus!
- Prior Grocery Store / Supermarket experience
- Prior HVAC / R exposure preferred
- 401k with up to 3% Company Match
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Holidays
- Full Benefits Package including: Medical, Dental, HSA, Life Insurance, Supplemental Insurance
If you’re the right person for the job, you are able to stay calm under pressure. You will be at ease communicating good or bad news to fellow team members as well as customers as needed. You obtain the necessary information via phone in order to triage issues according urgency, geographical location, and technician capacity. You can provide logistical support to technicians while offering clear direction. You are a team player and an effective communicator in verbal and written form. You pay attention to the details and have the best intentions for your clients.
If this describes you, don’t wait! Apply now or call us for more details.